Thursday, October 22, 2009


Charleston Falls Preserve, Phoneton Ohio

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
Winnie the Pooh quote

Ah, another wonderful hike, this time with my soul sister Hope at Charleston Falls. What a perfect Indian Summer day! The fall foliage was blazing a beautiful gold. The earth was emitting a delicious humus scented perfume. The Falls were trickling musically. As we moseyed along enjoying the scenery, I breathed deeply and felt Mother Earth's energy fill me up. I left Charleston Falls a better person that afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved our day sistah!! The connection we have to each other and to Mother Earth still gives me pause sometimes... I am still reaping the benefits I was blessed with yesterday! Enjoy your weekend!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

A good post on My Fibromyalgia Journey
I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


Signature: Online First Aid Kit