Sunday, November 8, 2009


~photographer unknown to me


Watch my thoughts, for they become my words.
Watch my words, for they become my actions.
Watch my actions, for they become my habits.
Watch my habits, for they become my character.
Watch my character, for it becomes my destiny.
~Unknown


Hi All,
Here it is Sunday ALL READY! Time is sure flying by. All I can say is I must be having fun!
What to talk about on this fine Sunday? How about attitude? I can wake up and decide what kind of day I am going to have. My attitude can set the tone for the day. Some days I get out of bed and I am achy and stiff and it takes a few minutes to unstiffen. I just know in my head and heart that I will physically feel better soon and I AM. I also find that it is helpful to live with the attitude of gratitude. I have so many wonderful, amazing people and things happening in my life and it feels good to acknowledge them.
Back in October 2006 when my Fibro first kicked my butt, I didn't know I could feel better. Add sleep deprivation to the mix and I was a total wreck. I couldn't sleep because of the pain shooting all over my body. The solution I found for this was 3 mg. of Melatonin and 1/2to 1 tablet of Tylenol PM (I used the generic brand, I'm cheap). Once I caught up on my sleep and figured out a way to sleep, life seemed possible. Now I rarely use any sleep aids and I sleep soundly. I LOVE SLEEP!
I am happy to share with you that I can hardly remember those days nor DO I NOT WANT TO! It is the past and I am doing so well now. For example of how awesome I am doing, I went on a 1 hour owl hike in the morning and then a 2 hour owl and beaver search in the evening with my husband. This morning I am feeling GREAT! When I was in the midst of figuring out my path of treatment I could never have imagined that I could feel this good. So my message to you is, don't give up! Know that you will get better if you believe you can! Be grateful for what you have! Surround yourself with people who lift you up, not bring you down. And smile, it uses fewer muscles than frowning!
Happy day!

No comments: