Monday, March 1, 2010


photo from http://plaidnet.greenwichacademy.org

May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
~author unknown

The above photo is in honor of an amazing Reiki retreat I attended this weekend. I had my first sweat lodge, was attuned in the coil of the serpent and many of it's coils, which represent our chakras. What beautiful people I had the honor of being with, including my dad! Right now I am so filled up with energy and love. Life is spectacular!!!
Sending you all some of this healing energy and love....

No comments: