Sunday, January 24, 2010


~ photographer unknow to me


Sunday, January 24, 2010 – Divine Energy

Feel the energy of my inner body. Immediately mental noise slows down or ceases. Feel it in my hands, my feet, my abdomen, my chest.
Feel the life that I am, the life that animates the body"
~Eckhart Tolle

Today's Affirmation
I am filled and fueled by Spirit, which is my source.

Today's Meditation

Mother/Father God,

In this moment;
I let go of my busyness,
I let go of the past and the future,
I let go of my thoughts and feelings.
I am aware of the energy that moves silently through my body.
I allow my awareness of Your constant presence to expand, encompassing everything around me.
I am aware of the subtle rhythm of All that is and All that is yet to be.
I am aware of the continuous flow of life, expressing Itself though and as me, connecting everything and everyone. continuously expressing and ever changeless.
I have a body but I am not my body.
I have feelings but I am not my feelings.
I have thoughts but I am not my thoughts.
I have work to do, but I am not my work.
I have emotions but I am not my emotions.
I have dreams but I am not my dreams.
I am an individualized expression of the divine energy pattern of life.
I am more than the sum of my knowing.
I am more than I ever imagined.
I am that which You are.
You are that which I am.
I am, fully present, now.
Thank You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sistah!! I LOVE this one! It's wicked awesome! Thank you for sharing!! Love & huggs....

Karen said...

GT was great yesterday! I love this one too. I have it printed out as a reminder. Love & huggs back at ya!