Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't buy trouble...


"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.
Keep in the sunlight
." Benjamin Franklin
Joy Scale: 8/10
I always say don't buy trouble and if something happens then you deal with it. This philosophy makes life much easier to handle for me, at least.
For example, my husband just had surgery to remove his appendix yesterday and the appendix ended up having a carcinoid(cancerous tumor) in it, so he also had to have the right side of his colon removed to be sure the carcinoid hadn't spread. Before the surgery I could have been worrying about the what "ifs", I chose to believe everything would be OK. In the end, everything will be OK for him, it will be a longer path of healing. With all the love and support of a MULTITUDE of family and friends he will be back being his puckish self in no time! I am truly amazed by all the love that has surrounded us, THANK YOU ALL!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: