Wednesday, April 7, 2010


photo taken by Hal Emery


Light

"I am a child of the Light.
I love the Light.
I serve the Light.
I live in the Light.
I am protected, illumined, supplied and sustained by the Light
and I love the Light"
~Saint Germain

Today's Affirmation

The Light of God is always with me.
Today's Meditation
Dear God, Mother, Father, Spirit of the Universe

Thank You for the light of Your love which illumines my steps.
Thank You for the love we share freely with one another.
Thank You for providing all that I need to live.
Thank You for this incredible planet to call home.
Thank You for the wind and rain, fire and earth.
Thank You for early spring flowers.
Thank You for the Light which always shines.
Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! GT was AWESOME!! I sooooo needed that... and the labyrinth was so energizing and soothing at the same time! Please send me the new Reiki thing, I want to have that in my repertoire! To Hal: what a wonderful photo! :-) Thanks for sharing it!
Love you sistah!!
Huggs!!!!