Monday, June 8, 2009

More of My Fibromyalgia Journey - B.E.S.T. is best

In the spring of 2007 my friend Hope found a different kind of chiropractor, Dr. Brenda Borst in Yellow Springs, OH. One who doesn't do physical chiropractic adjustments, she does mental adjustments. Her treatment is called B.E.S.T.(Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique).
I really can't describe the technique, so to help understand it better, here is the BEST website.http://www.morter.com/what_is_best.php. BEST is available all around the USA. If you live near Yellow Springs and want to try BEST I think can still get you a $90 certificate to try it. BEST, does work, I don't know how it works, but it does work. At first, I went weekly and now I go every 2 months for a tune-up. Somehow Dr. Borst reads your body and finds out what needs work. She asks questions, checks your strength using kineseology when you answer the questions, checks your hips and legs, balances your pulses, has you say a wonderful affirmation("I am worthy of unconditional love and perfect health") and I forget what else. I haven't needed any big tune-ups for over a year, so I haven't had the whole shebang for a while. Dr. Borst is gifted at reading the body and she is such a caring person. I call BEST witch doctor woo woo stuff(I'm mostly joking). But seriously!!! it does work. It helped to balance me when my Fibromyalgia was really bad. Now it keeps me in a good place.

No comments: